Ngerende Island Lodge is an exquisite get-away for honeymooners and couples alike. If you are looking for a luxurious honeymoon get-away in the wild, this is the destination to head to.
Ngerende Lodge and its wildlife camp offer limitless opportunities delivering the perfect balance of romance and individuality for those who have a love of Africa and everything that it has to offer – summed up in our opening line. All the suites are exquisite, raised on stilt and are generously spaced to ensure complete privacy with stunning views of the Mara River and the wooded bank opposite.
With only 7 luxury suites you will get very personalized attention with a personal butler for each suite as well as Gourmet meals prepared to international standards. Get to spoil yourselves as a couple while in the wild and you couldn’t get it anywhere else save at the luxurious Ngerende Island Lodge.
- Infinity swimming pool overlooking the Mara river
- Restaurant, Spa
- Bathtub and showers
- Plunge pool & jacuzzi in the spacious honeymoon suite
- Gift shop
For that premium honeymoon get-away, below please find flying packages for your indulgence. Currently this property has an offer where you pay for TWO Nights and Get the THIRD Night free.
- E. A citizens from @ KES 175,500 per couple for 3 Nights flying package
- Non residents from @ USD 3785 per couple for 3 Nights flying package
What is included in the rate?
- Meet and greet welcome on arrival at Ngerende’s own airstrip 2 kms away from the lodge
- Maasai Welcome dance on arrival at the lodge
- Return flights Wilson – Mara
- Full board accommodation
- Ngerende airstrip transfers
- House wine, soft drinks, local beers, juices, selected spirits and bottled water.
- Refreshments on game drives
- Two extended shared game drives per day in the Lodge vehicles in the expansive 17,400 Olchoro Conservancy
- All applicable Olchoro Conservancy & Park fees for the Mara Reserve
- Bush breakfast / lunch / dinner weather permitting
- Sun downer
- Butler Service
- Guided bush walks accompanied by a resident Masai Naturalist
- A visit to the Masai village (entrance fee extra approximately KES 1500 pp)
- Swimming on the lodge infinity pool overlooking the Hippo pod
- A visit to Ngerende`s community project
- Game of Croquet
- Full day game drive to the National Park
- Half hour complementary massage per stay
- Free upgrade to the honeymoon suite subject to availability at the time of your booking
- Spa Treatment in our unique spa overlooking the river and the rapids
- Balloon Safari (Approximately KES 43,200 / USD 480 per person inclusive of a Champagne Breakfast)
- Any activities not mentioned on the package
- Night game drives
- Communications charges
- Premium brands of drinks
- Purchases at the gift shop
- Gratuities for the Lodge staff
- Any other item not mentioned in the inclusive list
For bookings, please drop us a line at email@example.com